Thanks to each of you for helping us meet our goal for the tenth Big Orange Give on November 10. What assured our success were your generous personal contributions, encouraging phone calls and emails to friends and family, and shared messages via various social media channels inviting others to join you in giving.
UT Libraries finished the 24-hour campaign at 112% of its 155-gift goal. We secured 173 total gifts and raised $28,510 for the libraries. Additionally, we met the challenge presented by Professor Emeritus Bill Bass, allowing us to receive the additional $10,000 challenge gift from Bill and Carol Bass.
UT Libraries is one of the few resources available 24 hours a day, 7-days a week for our students. The generosity of donors like you allows us to serve the university community by providing funding for the resources (books, subscriptions, and equipment) needed for students to excel in their academic careers and in their lives. Thank you for being a VFL — Vol For Libraries!
Recent NewsMore News
- Henry Luce Foundation Grant to Fund Programs Highlighting Beauford Delaney Papers
- Writing Blitz, March 29
- Do you know where your next meal is coming from?
- A Conversation with Appalachian Filmmakers
- Early Printed Bibles on View during Shakespeare Symposium
- Accessible to All — Resources to Learn More About Disabilities
- Financial Hardship and Food Insecurity on Campus: Panel Discussion, March 9
- Share Your UT Libraries Love Story!
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 27 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Game NightMar. 27 at 7pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Group Study Area
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 28 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery