If you’re not already registered to vote, we can help. The UT Libraries created a useful online guide on how to register and how / when / where to vote.
The guide includes an online registration form (requires a Tennessee Driver’s License) as well as a downloadable mail-in application. There are also some helpful answers to your questions, such as whether you should use your school address or parents’ address when you register.
The library will host several voter registration events. Drop by our table at the Hodges Library main entrance (2nd floor):
- Monday, Sept. 17 (Constitution Day) — Noon–2 p.m.; 7 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 21 — 2 p.m.–4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 25 (National Voter Registration Day) — Noon–8 p.m.
The voter registration deadline is Tuesday, October 9. Election Day is Tuesday, November 6.
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019