Notice of planned downtime 17-19 November
As part of a necessary database upgrade, several Cornell Lab servers will be offline for approximately 48 hours, from approximately 8:00 a.m. (EST) from 17 – 19 November. The entire Birds of the World website will be unavailable during this time, as well as several other Cornell Lab websites (including eBird and Macaulay Library).
Recent NewsMore News
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues- 4 Feb. 2021
- Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online - downtime between February 1 and February 15, 2021.
- Elsevier access issues resolved -- 29 January 2021
- ScienceDirect, Scopus, and other Elsevier products- are experiencing technical issues
- How to Library: Spring 2021