Download the free BrowZine app to browse and read journals in a format that is optimized for tablets and mobile devices. BrowZine is easy to use and great for students, faculty, and researchers.
Use BrowZine to:
- Access all UT Libraries’ electronic journals (issues back to 2005).
- Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals.
- Receive alerts when new editions of journals are published.
- Save articles and citations to Dropbox cloud storage and Zotero citation management.
- Search “BrowZine” in the app store on iPhone, iPad, Android, or Kindle.
- Register with a NetID and password.
- Update the BrowZine password when the NetID password changes.
Get started with BrowZine:
- Meet BrowZine to learn about this academic virtual newsstand.
- Watch videos on How BrowZine Works and How BrowZine Revolutionizes Research.
- For help or more information, contact Peter Fernandez at Pendergrass Library.
Recent NewsMore News
- Get Help with Research Papers During Writing Blitz, March 10
- Grant Deadline Extended: UT Open Textbook/OER Grant Program
- Workshop, March 2: Intro to Open Educational Resources
- EBSCO eBooks - System Maintenance - February 20, 2020
- ProQuest Databases Down for Scheduled Maintenance - 10 pm EST Sat., Feb. 8 until 4 am EST Sun., Feb.9, 2020
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Alert: problems accessing e-resources
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lifelong Learning Book Club for Faculty and StaffFeb. 28 @ 1pmJohn C Hodges Library - Mary E. Greer Room (258 Hodges)
Data and GIS Day at Pendergrass LibraryMar. 3 @ 2pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - A113
Foreign film: Science of SleepMar. 3 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium