Some faculty, students, and staff received the following email during the last few days:
Your library account has expired, therefore you must reactivate it immediately or it will be closed automatically. If you intend to use this service in the future, you must take action at once!
To reactivate your account, simply visit the following page and login with your library account.
University of Tennessee
Tel: (865) 974-4351
This message is a phishing attack and is not from the UT Libraries. Library accounts are linked with users’ NetIDs and passwords. They are reset through OIT’s password services. If you receive the above message, UT Libraries strongly encourages it be reported to OIT at firstname.lastname@example.org. Users that accidentally provided information to the fishing attack are encouraged to change their passwords and report any problems to OIT.
Recent NewsMore News
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021