The UT Libraries is a place for all Vols. In response to the hate speech painted on the Rock yesterday, we are providing our campus community a place for reflection and camaraderie. Tomorrow (9/13/19), our staff lounge on the sixth floor will be available from 8 am to 5 pm as a place anyone can come to reflect and recharge in a supportive environment. Library faculty and staff will provide water and materials to help Vols start conversation and aid personal reflection.
We also invite individuals to use our Silent Room on the 5th floor for independent silent reflection, meditation, or prayer.
All Vols are welcome to join us in showing support for each other.
Recent NewsMore News
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED
- EBSCO eBooks - System Maintenance - February 20, 2020
- ProQuest Databases Down for Scheduled Maintenance - 10 pm EST Sat., Feb. 8 until 4 am EST Sun., Feb.9, 2020
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Alert: problems accessing e-resources
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display