The UT Libraries is a place for all Vols. In response to the hate speech painted on the Rock yesterday, we are providing our campus community a place for reflection and camaraderie. Tomorrow (9/13/19), our staff lounge on the sixth floor will be available from 8 am to 5 pm as a place anyone can come to reflect and recharge in a supportive environment. Library faculty and staff will provide water and materials to help Vols start conversation and aid personal reflection.
We also invite individuals to use our Silent Room on the 5th floor for independent silent reflection, meditation, or prayer.
All Vols are welcome to join us in showing support for each other.
Recent NewsMore News
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Thursday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.