The UT Libraries is a place for all Vols. In response to the hate speech painted on the Rock yesterday, we are providing our campus community a place for reflection and camaraderie. Tomorrow (9/13/19), our staff lounge on the sixth floor will be available from 8 am to 5 pm as a place anyone can come to reflect and recharge in a supportive environment. Library faculty and staff will provide water and materials to help Vols start conversation and aid personal reflection.
We also invite individuals to use our Silent Room on the 5th floor for independent silent reflection, meditation, or prayer.
All Vols are welcome to join us in showing support for each other.
Recent NewsMore News
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services
- Walk-in Access to Map Collection and Library Materials in Storage Reduced to One Day Per Week
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13