A new construction project on the agriculture campus will impact Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library.
On Monday, October 5, preparations begin for construction of a new College of Veterinary Medicine Teaching and Learning Center. The Teaching and Learning Center will become a new “front door” to Pendergrass Library.
At this time, Pendergrass Library hours remain the same, but entrance to the library will change to accommodate construction. During the initial phase of construction, entrance to Pendergrass will occur through the “academic brick foyer,” the entrance to the left of the former entryway. This entrance will be available via a protected walkway created along the north face of the existing building. Please refer to the entrance map for further details.
Staff parking will also be affected.
The new Teaching and Learning Center will provide much-needed classroom, instructional laboratory, and informal gathering space for the UT Institute for Agriculture’s College of Veterinary Medicine. Expected completion date is January 2022.
More information is available from UT Facilities Services.
Recent NewsMore News
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Thursday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.