A new construction project on the agriculture campus will impact Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library.
On Monday, October 5, preparations begin for construction of a new College of Veterinary Medicine Teaching and Learning Center. The Teaching and Learning Center will become a new “front door” to Pendergrass Library.
At this time, Pendergrass Library hours remain the same, but entrance to the library will change to accommodate construction. During the initial phase of construction, entrance to Pendergrass will occur through the “academic brick foyer,” the entrance to the left of the former entryway. This entrance will be available via a protected walkway created along the north face of the existing building. Please refer to the entrance map for further details.
Staff parking will also be affected.
The new Teaching and Learning Center will provide much-needed classroom, instructional laboratory, and informal gathering space for the UT Institute for Agriculture’s College of Veterinary Medicine. Expected completion date is January 2022.
More information is available from UT Facilities Services.
Recent NewsMore News
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Pendergrass Library Closed Beginning May 23
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus
- For Your Reference: Final Episode of Second Season Airing April 21