A new construction project on the agriculture campus will impact Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library.
On Monday, October 5, preparations begin for construction of a new College of Veterinary Medicine Teaching and Learning Center. The Teaching and Learning Center will become a new “front door” to Pendergrass Library.
At this time, Pendergrass Library hours remain the same, but entrance to the library will change to accommodate construction. During the initial phase of construction, entrance to Pendergrass will occur through the “academic brick foyer,” the entrance to the left of the former entryway. This entrance will be available via a protected walkway created along the north face of the existing building. Please refer to the entrance map for further details.
Staff parking will also be affected.
The new Teaching and Learning Center will provide much-needed classroom, instructional laboratory, and informal gathering space for the UT Institute for Agriculture’s College of Veterinary Medicine. Expected completion date is January 2022.
More information is available from UT Facilities Services.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26