Learn how you can archive your research data using Trace, UT’s Institutional Repository.
Tuesday, September 10
10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Register at: https://workshop.utk.edu/workshopinfo.php?workshop=604
Chris Eaker, Data Curation Librarian at Hodges Library, will cover best practices for managing your research data, including file naming and organization, file versioning, databases vs. spreadsheets, creating metadata, backups and security, and sharing and preservation — with an emphasis on the sciences and engineering. Open to UT faculty, staff, and students.
Recent NewsMore News
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces