Learn how you can archive your research data using Trace, UT’s Institutional Repository.
Tuesday, September 10
10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Register at: https://workshop.utk.edu/workshopinfo.php?workshop=604
Chris Eaker, Data Curation Librarian at Hodges Library, will cover best practices for managing your research data, including file naming and organization, file versioning, databases vs. spreadsheets, creating metadata, backups and security, and sharing and preservation — with an emphasis on the sciences and engineering. Open to UT faculty, staff, and students.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21
- Workshop: Library Resources for “One Health” Researchers
- Women with Disabilities: Panel Discussion, Sept. 28
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Beyond Digital Collections: Transforming a Digital Scholarship Support Unit in 2022Sep. 27 at 3:30pmDunford Hall - 2229
Lifelong Learning Book Club Fall 2022 - Inclusive TeachingOct. 11 at 1pm
Bearing the Torch | Conversation with Bob Hutton & Jack NeelyOct. 27 at 6pmEast Tennessee History Center