Learn how you can archive your research data using Trace, UT’s Institutional Repository.
Tuesday, September 10
10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Register at: https://workshop.utk.edu/workshopinfo.php?workshop=604
Chris Eaker, Data Curation Librarian at Hodges Library, will cover best practices for managing your research data, including file naming and organization, file versioning, databases vs. spreadsheets, creating metadata, backups and security, and sharing and preservation — with an emphasis on the sciences and engineering. Open to UT faculty, staff, and students.
Recent NewsMore News
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources
- GIVING TUESDAY NOW: Give to the Student Emergency Fund on May 5
- UT Libraries Zoom Backgrounds
- De-Stress for Success & Study Day Resources
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED