De-Stress for Success During Finals
Watch your grades grow this year during UT Libraries’ De-Stress for Success during finals week! Come to Devine, Hodges, or Pendergrass Libraries for relaxing activities, snacks, and more.
George F. Devine Music Library:
- Rock Painting
- Thursday, May 11, 3pm–5pm
- Monday, May 15, 3pm–5pm
- Tuesday, May 16, 3pm–5pm
- HABIT dogs:
- Wednesday, May 10, 3pm–4pm
- Tuesday, May 16, 11am–noon
- Wednesday, May 17, 10am–noon
John C. Hodges Library:
- Need to unwind for Finals? Relax with Chair Yoga on Wednesday, May 10, Hodges Room 213.
- Join us for Game Night on Study Day, Wednesday, May 10.
- HABIT dogs:
- Wednesday, May 10, noon–1pm; 2pm–3pm; 4pm–6pm
- Thursday, May 11, 11am–6pm
- Friday, May 12, noon–1pm
- Monday, May 15, noon–1pm; 2pm–3pm
- Tuesday, May 16, noon–2pm; 5pm–6pm
- Wednesday, May 17, noon–1pm; 6pm–7pm
- Sew your stress away! Sew together a felt carrot from scratch. Supplies will be provided. Monday May 15, 2pm. Check here for more information.
- Ongoing crafts in Room 209, May 11–17. Create a tiny cactus, craft a mini flower planter, and make your own nature bracelet.
- Snacks in the Mary Greer Room (Rm. 258), May 11–17.
Webster C. Pendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library:
- Pot decorating and seed planting, Tuesday, May 9, 10am until supplies run out. Find more information here.
- Coffee and tea, Thursday, May 11, 9am
- Coffee and tea, Monday, May 15, 3pm
- Biscuits with UTIA Chancellor Keith Carver. Tuesday, May 16, 9am-11am. Find more information here.
- HABIT dogs:
- Wednesday, May 10, 10am–11am; noon–1pm; 2pm–3pm
- Thursday, May 11, noon–1pm
- Friday, May 12, 1pm–2pm
- Monday, May 15, 11am–noon; 1pm–2pm
- Tuesday, May 16, 2pm–3pm
- Ongoing activities: Snacks, Board and card games, Coloring pages, Word searches and crossword puzzles, Giant, collaborative color by number, and Origami
Libraries are open some additional hours during the final exam period — see lib.utk.edu/hours/.
For a complete list of student support services across campus as well as fun events to help you de-stress during Finals Week, visit the Big Orange Finish Line webpage. Big Orange Finish Line is a collaboration between UT Libraries, Dean of Students, Student Life, Student Success, and the Student Union.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Celebrates Staff and Campus Partners During Annual Spirit Awards Ceremony
- If Your Digital Content Isn’t Accessible, You Could Be Leaving Behind Up to a Billion Users
- Announcing the Library Scholarship Winner, Onyx Bard
- Congrats to Spring 2023 Graduating Library Student Workers!
- De-Stress for Success During Finals
- Digital Collections: Look Back at Your Own UT College Days with Volunteer Yearbooks and Commencement Programs
- Library Faculty Take Campus Leadership Roles
- Digital Collections — Knoxville Gardens: 100 Years Ago