We miss seeing you on campus. And, regrettably, there will be no HABIT dogs at the library this semester to help us all de-stress during final exams.
But we’re providing an online Stay Home Self Care & Wellness guide to help you manage stress in fun and active ways — libguides.utk.edu/stayhome.
Here are other campus resources to help you prepare for final exams:
The Herbert Writing Center will be open for online appointments Monday, April 27, through Monday, May 4. The hours are limited, so make appointments soon! See writingcenter.utk.edu/online-appointments-during-exam-week for details.
Student Success Center Study Day Tutoring:
Offering drop-in coaching and virtual tutoring for more than 300 courses.
Multicultural Student Life:
Offering tutoring via Zoom — by appointment 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday, April 27, and Tuesday, April 28.
Manage your stress. And stay well !
Recent NewsMore News
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Pendergrass Library Closed Beginning May 23
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus
- For Your Reference: Final Episode of Second Season Airing April 21