We miss seeing you on campus. And, regrettably, there will be no HABIT dogs at the library this semester to help us all de-stress during final exams.
But we’re providing an online Stay Home Self Care & Wellness guide to help you manage stress in fun and active ways — libguides.utk.edu/stayhome.
Here are other campus resources to help you prepare for final exams:
The Herbert Writing Center will be open for online appointments Monday, April 27, through Monday, May 4. The hours are limited, so make appointments soon! See writingcenter.utk.edu/online-appointments-during-exam-week for details.
Student Success Center Study Day Tutoring:
Offering drop-in coaching and virtual tutoring for more than 300 courses.
Multicultural Student Life:
Offering tutoring via Zoom — by appointment 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday, April 27, and Tuesday, April 28.
Manage your stress. And stay well !
Recent NewsMore News
- Join us to celebrate renowned Knoxville artists Beauford and Joseph Delaney
- On Display: The Art of the Editorial Cartoon
- Smokies Anniversary: Enjoy Historic Images of the Park
- Changes in Access to Library Resources
- Final Clarence Brown Films this Weekend; UT Libraries Holds the Director’s Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival Moves to UT Campus on Friday; Keynote Address at Hodges Library
- “Smouldering Fires” at Clarence Brown Film Festival Thursday; Explore Film Stills in the UT Libraries Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival, August 16–20, Salutes Famed Hollywood Director from Knoxville