We miss seeing you on campus. And, regrettably, there will be no HABIT dogs at the library this semester to help us all de-stress during final exams.
But we’re providing an online Stay Home Self Care & Wellness guide to help you manage stress in fun and active ways — libguides.utk.edu/stayhome.
Here are other campus resources to help you prepare for final exams:
The Herbert Writing Center will be open for online appointments Monday, April 27, through Monday, May 4. The hours are limited, so make appointments soon! See writingcenter.utk.edu/online-appointments-during-exam-week for details.
Student Success Center Study Day Tutoring:
Offering drop-in coaching and virtual tutoring for more than 300 courses.
Multicultural Student Life:
Offering tutoring via Zoom — by appointment 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday, April 27, and Tuesday, April 28.
Manage your stress. And stay well !
Recent NewsMore News
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources
- GIVING TUESDAY NOW: Give to the Student Emergency Fund on May 5
- UT Libraries Zoom Backgrounds
- De-Stress for Success & Study Day Resources
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!