We miss seeing you on campus. And, regrettably, there will be no HABIT dogs at the library this semester to help us all de-stress during final exams.
But we’re providing an online Stay Home Self Care & Wellness guide to help you manage stress in fun and active ways — libguides.utk.edu/stayhome.
Here are other campus resources to help you prepare for final exams:
The Herbert Writing Center will be open for online appointments Monday, April 27, through Monday, May 4. The hours are limited, so make appointments soon! See writingcenter.utk.edu/online-appointments-during-exam-week for details.
Student Success Center Study Day Tutoring:
Offering drop-in coaching and virtual tutoring for more than 300 courses.
Multicultural Student Life:
Offering tutoring via Zoom — by appointment 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday, April 27, and Tuesday, April 28.
Manage your stress. And stay well !
Recent NewsMore News
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021