Each year, the Provost and the University of Tennessee Libraries honor newly tenured and promoted faculty members. The UT Libraries has established a tradition of commemorating these career milestones with a bookplate placed in a book of the faculty member’s choice. Books are selected by each honoree, driven by professional or personal interest, whether specially-ordered or already in the UT Libraries’ collections.
This year’s bookplate celebration took on a digital spin with the creation of an extensive website to honor each recipient and their chosen book title. This year’s selected titles will be available to library patrons by the beginning of Spring Semester 2021.
We invite you to explore the Faculty Bookplate 2020 website and join us in celebrating the success and scholarly accomplishments of these individuals.
Recent NewsMore News
- Join us to celebrate renowned Knoxville artists Beauford and Joseph Delaney
- On Display: The Art of the Editorial Cartoon
- Smokies Anniversary: Enjoy Historic Images of the Park
- Changes in Access to Library Resources
- Final Clarence Brown Films this Weekend; UT Libraries Holds the Director’s Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival Moves to UT Campus on Friday; Keynote Address at Hodges Library
- “Smouldering Fires” at Clarence Brown Film Festival Thursday; Explore Film Stills in the UT Libraries Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival, August 16–20, Salutes Famed Hollywood Director from Knoxville