The libraries are offering workshops on designing research posters. Participants will explore poster design concepts and research poster elements, learn about software options for creating posters, and learn about campus resources that support poster design and printing.
Workshops are tailored to the needs of students participating in EUReCA – but all are welcome.
Workshops at Hodges Library (Room 127):
Tuesday, March 26—2–3 p.m.; 6–7 p.m.
Wednesday, March 27—10–11 a.m.; 7–8 p.m.
Tuesday, April 2—2–3 p.m.; 7–8 p.m.
Wednesday, April 3—10–11 a.m.; 6–7 p.m.
Workshops at Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library (Sequoyah Room, CVM):
Thursday, March 28—10–11 a.m.
Wednesday, April 3—10–11 a.m.; 3–4 p.m.
Thursday, April 4—10–11 a.m.; 5–6 p.m.
Register at workshop.utk.edu.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-974-4735.
Recent NewsMore News
- Get Help with Research Papers During Writing Blitz, March 10
- Grant Deadline Extended: UT Open Textbook/OER Grant Program
- Workshop, March 2: Intro to Open Educational Resources
- EBSCO eBooks - System Maintenance - February 20, 2020
- ProQuest Databases Down for Scheduled Maintenance - 10 pm EST Sat., Feb. 8 until 4 am EST Sun., Feb.9, 2020
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Alert: problems accessing e-resources
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lifelong Learning Book Club for Faculty and StaffFeb. 28 @ 1pmJohn C Hodges Library - Mary E. Greer Room (258 Hodges)
Data and GIS Day at Pendergrass LibraryMar. 3 @ 2pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - A113
Foreign film: Science of SleepMar. 3 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium