Students in the dorms — or, for that matter, anywhere on campus — can now stream movies to their laptops, on demand. The free movie channel (movies.utk.edu) is available to anyone, as long as they’re on campus to access the wireless network.
Each month, a selection of twenty feature films is available on demand from any laptop or desktop computer. The movie channel is not available from off-campus, and is presently not available to tablet computers. The Volunteer Channel (UT campus cable 12) makes the movies available to televisions in UT residence halls on a rotating schedule.
Students are invited to visit the Libraries on Facebook to weigh in on new movie selections each month — www.facebook.com/utklibraries.
Recent NewsMore News
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Pendergrass Library Closed Beginning May 23
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus
- For Your Reference: Final Episode of Second Season Airing April 21
- Lecture and Book Signing: Modern Appalachian Topography