The University of Tennessee Libraries is partnering with the Alliance for Better Nonprofits (ABN) to offer a free research workshop for nonprofit organizations.
The workshop is designed to help nonprofit organizations:
- Gather evidence to inform or improve your organization’s services, sustainability efforts, strategic planning, or assessment activities
- Access peer-reviewed journal articles (often locked behind paywalls) to help identify best practices that benefit you and your clients
- Find data or statistics
The workshop will be held on the UT campus from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Thursday, August 2nd.
The workshop includes free lunch and also free, on-site parking. We will meet at the UT Visitor Center.
Feedback from attendees at previous workshops includes: “Thank you and your team for a great interactive and productive research session,” and “I highly recommend developing a relationship with the University Libraries. There is truly so much more information available through their services that you cannot access elsewhere locally.”
Registration takes just 2-3 minutes: Click here to register from the ABN website. You do not have to be an ABN member to participate.
Please share this invitation with any other organization that might be interested.
If you have questions, contact Rachel Caldwell, Scholarly Communication & Publishing Librarian, University of Tennessee Libraries (865-974-6107, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019