During fall semester, Hodges Library will host a Game Night the 4th Wednesday of each month — beginning Aug. 28. Drop by Room 209 anytime between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. for video games, puzzles, board and card games, as well as virtual reality. We will also host Beginner Dungeons and Dragons, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. — three groups with up to five players each. D&D participants will receive a small goodie bag. If you are interested, please sign-up here to claim one of the limited spaces available. Students, faculty, and staff — everyone is welcome.
Recent NewsMore News
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources
- GIVING TUESDAY NOW: Give to the Student Emergency Fund on May 5
- UT Libraries Zoom Backgrounds
- De-Stress for Success & Study Day Resources
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED