During fall semester, Hodges Library will host a Game Night the 4th Wednesday of each month — beginning Aug. 28. Drop by Room 209 anytime between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. for video games, puzzles, board and card games, as well as virtual reality. We will also host Beginner Dungeons and Dragons, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. — three groups with up to five players each. D&D participants will receive a small goodie bag. If you are interested, please sign-up here to claim one of the limited spaces available. Students, faculty, and staff — everyone is welcome.
Recent NewsMore News
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Thursday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.