The third annual Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week (GPSAW) will take place April 3-7.
The Tennessee Teaching and Learning Center, Graduate School, and UT Libraries are coming together to sponsor many great social events and professional development activities during this week. Check out the full GPSAW schedule here.
Here is the list of library-sponsored programs:
Take a Break! Get a Massage
Free 15-minute massages for graduate students only in Hodges Library room 211 on Monday, April 3, 1:00-6:00 p.m. Get your well-deserved reward (graduate ID required). Massages will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Make it Beautiful, Make it Useful
Do you plan to present your research at a professional conference or event? Join UT Libraries as we host a workshop covering tips and tricks for poster and presentation design in Hodges Library room 211 on Tuesday, April 3, 4:00-5:00 p.m. If you have any questions about this event, please contact Ashley Maynor at email@example.com.
Free Professional Headshots
There are two opportunities get a free professional headshot:
- Hodges Library: Thursday, April 6, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., in front of Melrose Hall, near the arches beside Hodges Library
- Pendergrass Library: Friday, April 7, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., on the lawn outside Pendergrass or inside the library (rain location)
No RSVP is necessary for a headshot, but graduate ID is required.
Recent NewsMore News
- Faculty Bookplate 2020
- Holiday Hours
- Birds of the World database - Down for Maintenance- Nov. 17-19, 2020
- Boundless: Artists in the Archives featuring Marcel Holman
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Thursday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020