If it’s midterm, it must be…TIME FOR THE HABIT DOGS!
Stressed out about midterms? Stop by for a visit with your canine friends and pat your troubles away. Members of HABIT (Human Animal Bond in Tennessee) will have therapy dogs on hand at the Melrose entrance of Hodges Library.
Chance, Brody, Maverick, Pookie, and other friendly faces will be there to greet you at these times:
Wednesday, Feb. 26: 10:00-1:00, 4:00-5:00
Thursday, Feb. 27: 10:00-1:00, 4:00-5:00
Good luck with your exams!
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Celebrates Staff and Campus Partners During Annual Spirit Awards Ceremony
- If Your Digital Content Isn’t Accessible, You Could Be Leaving Behind Up to a Billion Users
- Announcing the Library Scholarship Winner, Onyx Bard
- Congrats to Spring 2023 Graduating Library Student Workers!
- De-Stress for Success During Finals
- Digital Collections: Look Back at Your Own UT College Days with Volunteer Yearbooks and Commencement Programs
- Library Faculty Take Campus Leadership Roles
- Digital Collections — Knoxville Gardens: 100 Years Ago