Beginning Monday, September 28, Hodges Library will remain open until midnight, Sunday through Thursday. Closing times remain the same for Fridays (7 a.m. – 10 p.m.) and Saturdays (10 a.m. – 6 p.m.).
Your cooperation with established health and safety measures is necessary in order for the library to maintain these extended hours of operation for the remainder of the semester. Please comply with rules intended to protect the health and safety of all:
- Masks are required at all times, everywhere in the library — even in study rooms.
- Maintain social distancing (6 feet apart). We have positioned library furnishings to ensure proper social distancing and have designated some work spaces as off-limits. Do not move the furniture or alter designated work spaces.
- Food and drink from Starbucks and the POD are for carryout only. Patrons are not permitted to consume food or drink anywhere within the library.
Recent NewsMore News
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021