The university — including the libraries — will be closed for the Thanksgiving break, Thursday, November 26, and Friday, November 27.
The John C. Hodges Library and the George F. DeVine Music Library will maintain their Fall Semester hours through Friday, December 11. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library will maintain Fall Semester hours through Monday, December 14, to accommodate the extended finals schedule of the School of Veterinary Medicine.
Over the Winter Break, access to University Libraries buildings will be restricted to library faculty and staff.
However, except for university holidays (December 21–25 and January 1) — we are still available to assist with your research needs and provide hold-for-pickup and scan-on-demand services. Connect with us through the Chat button on our website (lib.utk.edu) or via phone, text, or email.
Hodges, DeVine, and Pendergrass libraries will reopen to the public and resume their normal hours for the Spring Semester beginning January 4, 2021.
All library hours are listed at lib.utk.edu/hours.
Recent NewsMore News
- Faculty Bookplate 2020
- Holiday Hours
- Birds of the World database - Down for Maintenance- Nov. 17-19, 2020
- Boundless: Artists in the Archives featuring Marcel Holman
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Thursday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020