A single eastbound lane of Joe Johnson Drive, which connects the Agriculture Campus to the main campus, will be closed April 2021 to April 2022 to facilitate construction of the new Teaching and Learning Center. The curbside lane adjacent to Pendergrass Library will close; one eastbound lane will remain open.
To stay up-to-date with news about the construction project, follow the Libraries’ guide to Teaching and Learning Center information.
Recent NewsMore News
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion
- UT Libraries Sets a Big Orange Goal
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations