Welcome to our twenty-eight new graduate student members of the Library Society of UT Knoxville! These students joined the Library Society at the membership table at the Libraries’ Graduate Student Open House on August 22 in the John C. Hodges Library.
The Libraries sponsor an open house for graduate students each fall. The event is an opportunity for students to learn how the library supports their research and teaching, to meet their department’s subject librarian, and to learn more about resources in their field, learn about citation management tools like Zotero and Endnote, and register for library services such as interlibrary loan and Library Express delivery.
Membership in the Library Society starts at only $5 for current students. Student members enjoy the benefits of membership in the Library Society including receiving a copy of the UT Libraries’ acclaimed Library Development Review and a subscription to the Library Society’s e-newsletter. This year our student members were sponsored by Library Society board members Jeff Johnson, Charles Jones and Pat Jobe.
Recent NewsMore News
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources
- GIVING TUESDAY NOW: Give to the Student Emergency Fund on May 5
- UT Libraries Zoom Backgrounds
- De-Stress for Success & Study Day Resources
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED