Working on a literature review for your research paper, thesis, or dissertation? Need help identifying authoritative sources on your research topic? Keeping abreast of the latest scholarship in your discipline? Organizing your research and creating a bibliography?
Take advantage of our Literature Review Drop-in Sessions at Hodges Library:
September 24 and November 5
5 – 7 p.m.
Mary Greer Room, 258 Hodges Library
(across from the Public Services desk)
Ask questions about:
- Developing a strategy for effectively searching databases in your discipline
- Setting up alerts to keep up-to-date on your topic
- Organizing your literature review
- Copyright and plagiarism
Librarians will also answer questions via chat or zoom.
Can’t make those nights? Contact your subject librarian for an appointment.
Here’s more information on the literature review, including a video overview.
Recent NewsMore News
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021