The UT Libraries Diversity Committee hosts a series of lunchtime discussions to facilitate comfortable dialog about diversity and inclusion. Lunch and Learn invites students and other members of the campus community to talk openly but respectfully about complex issues that impact their lives and their campus experience.
Join us for:
Gender and the Workplace
Thursday, March 7
Noon – 1:30 p.m.
Mary Greer Room, 258 Hodges Library
Co-hosted by the Women’s Coordinating Council
Featuring a panel of professional women, the conversation will be about the empowerment of all genders in the workplace from a feminist point of view.
• Dr. Erin Darby, Assistant Professor of Religious Studies and Co-director of the ‘Ayn Gharandal Archaeological Project
• Nanci Solomon, Owner of Rala: Regional and Local Artisans
• Dr. Katharine Page, a Diffraction Instrument Scientist at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Recent NewsMore News
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources
- GIVING TUESDAY NOW: Give to the Student Emergency Fund on May 5
- UT Libraries Zoom Backgrounds
- De-Stress for Success & Study Day Resources
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED