The UT Libraries Diversity Committee hosts a series of lunchtime discussions to facilitate comfortable dialog about diversity and inclusion. Lunch and Learn invites students and other members of the campus community to talk openly but respectfully about complex issues that impact their lives and their campus experience.
Join us for:
Gender and the Workplace
Thursday, March 7
Noon – 1:30 p.m.
Mary Greer Room, 258 Hodges Library
Co-hosted by the Women’s Coordinating Council
Featuring a panel of professional women, the conversation will be about the empowerment of all genders in the workplace from a feminist point of view.
• Dr. Erin Darby, Assistant Professor of Religious Studies and Co-director of the ‘Ayn Gharandal Archaeological Project
• Nanci Solomon, Owner of Rala: Regional and Local Artisans
• Dr. Katharine Page, a Diffraction Instrument Scientist at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Recent NewsMore News
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion
- UT Libraries Sets a Big Orange Goal
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations