The UT Libraries now subscribes to Mango Languages, which offers online language learning through conversations and films. Language courses are accessible from a web browser or an app.
Mango Languages features:
- Over 60 foreign language courses featuring native speakers
- Over 17 English courses for non-English speakers, targeting essential and necessary dialog
- Cultural specialty courses such as medical Spanish, Arab etiquette, and Chinese (Mandarin) business vocabulary
- Free mobile apps for self-paced lessons, anytime-anywhere
UT users can link to Mango through the Libraries’ Articles & Databases link (see Modern Foreign Languages & Literatures).
First-time users must create a user profile to use Mango. Choose “sign up” and then choose a language to get to the profile set-up area. A user profile allows you to keep track of your progress and test results.
For more information, contact Allison Sharp, the librarian for Modern Foreign Languages and Literatures as well as the Center for International Education (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Spring 2021
- Entrance to Pendergrass Library Has Moved
- Give the Gift of Hodges
- Holiday Hours
- Faculty Bookplate 2020
- Birds of the World database - Down for Maintenance- Nov. 17-19, 2020
- Boundless: Artists in the Archives featuring Marcel Holman
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5