Students can work to complete a quality paper with expert advice, designated workstations, coffee, and sweet treats to help them write through the night. The Blitz is from 5 p.m. to midnight in Hodges Library, Room 213, and the first 50 participants will receive a goodie bag to enhance their writing time!
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services