The Miles Reading Room, 135 Hodges Library, will close for renovations on May 15. Staff will begin removing computer equipment from the reading room on May 10. The remodeled space should reopen at the start of fall semester or slightly thereafter.
The remodeled reading room will feature updated furnishings — a combination of computer workspaces, tables, and comfortable seating for quiet study, research, and reading.
The Leisure Reading Collection, formerly located in the Miles Reading Room, has been temporarily relocated to the third floor (ahead and to the right as one exits the elevator). Current newspapers and the display of new faculty publications will be temporarily relocated to the central hallway outside the reading room.
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019