Join us at Hodges Library for free screenings of independent and foreign films. Feature films will be screened at 7 p.m. in the Lindsay Young Auditorium on the first Wednesday of each month, throughout the semester.
Wednesday, April 4,
at 7 p.m.—
Patema Inverted is a perspective-twisting sci-fi adventure about two kids separated by opposite gravities in the aftermath of a gravity experiment gone wrong. When Age spies Patema hanging upside-down from a tree, he pulls her down to safety, struggling with all his might to keep her earthbound. If he let’s go, she would “fall up” into the sky and be lost forever.
For more information, contact librarian Michael Deike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent NewsMore News
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources
- GIVING TUESDAY NOW: Give to the Student Emergency Fund on May 5
- UT Libraries Zoom Backgrounds
- De-Stress for Success & Study Day Resources
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED