Drop by the University Libraries’ Open House on Wednesday, August 22, 2-4 p.m., on the second floor of the John C. Hodges Library (view a map). Meet the librarian who specializes in your discipline. Take a quick tour. Learn about library resources.
Undergraduates, graduate students, faculty, and staff are invited to join us to…
- Meet the librarian who specializes in your discipline
- Tour our spaces
• your guide to subject-specific library resources
• one-on-one research consultations available
• millions of books
• quiet and collaborative study areas
• cutting-edge technology, including the Studio media lab, equipment checkout (laptops, cameras, more), GIS, 3D printing, and NEW virtual reality and video/photo rooms
- Sign up for interlibrary loan (borrow books from other libraries) and Library Express (books delivered to the UT library nearest you)
- Register with UT’s Office of Information Technology for help with email and web accounts
- Learn about free citation management tools like Zotero and EndNote that can help you organize your research and generate a bibliography as you write
- Learn about the Scholars’ Collaborative:
• Open Publishing Support Fund to underwrite publication in peer-reviewed open access journals
• helps authors retain their copyrights
• help with managing your research data
- Play games!
- Win prizes!
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services