OPEN HOUSE FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
Friday, August 19
John C. Hodges Library
* Meet your department’s subject librarian and learn more about resources in your field.
* Learn how the library supports your research and teaching.
* Learn about citation management tools like Zotero and Endnote.
* Register for interlibrary loan and Library Express delivery.
* Bring your laptop and activate your wireless account.
Join us for refreshments, free books, and door prizes — including an iPad mini.
Recent NewsMore News
- Rising from the Ashes: Artists Panel Discussion, February 10
- Save the Date: The 2022 Wilma Dykeman Stokely Memorial Lecture - March 3
- Civil War Book of the Year: “Port Hudson” from UT Press
- New Digital Collections Recently Unveiled
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion