The Pendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library will be closed for a facilities project beginning December 15, continuing through January 10. Please make an effort to complete your library business prior to the start of the project.
The Pendergrass Library will offer limited services out of room A117 (off the Library foyer). We will retrieve materials for patrons upon request, and will offer limited computer access.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services