Beginning May 23, Pendergrass Library will be closed for installation of new flooring in the library foyer. The reopening date is unknown at this time. While the project is underway, library staff will be available to support your teaching, research, and learning—both online and at other UT Libraries locations.
- Tuesday, May 17: The last day to place a request for specialty printing services that require a pickup at Pendergrass Library, such as large-format printing and 3D printing.
- Thursday, May 19: The last day to place Physical Item and PDF Scan requests for items in the Pendergrass collection.
- Friday, May 20: The last day to access Pendergrass’s collection and spaces.
For updates regarding the project, visit Pendergrass’s Teaching and Learning Center guide.
- Pendergrass staff are available Monday – Friday, 8 am – 6 pm via our online chat. We are here to answer your questions, find online resources, and more!
- Not near your computer? You can also text us at 865-320-9885 to connect with a Pendergrass staff member.
- Staffed throughout the day, email is just a click away. Email us at email@example.com to get started today.
- Got an in-depth project? Set up a consultation with Pendergrass staff today through our online scheduling portal.
- The Studio at Hodges is available to assist with your next poster print. Submit your design on the Libraries’ Printing Services page and click on Hodges Library as your pickup location.
Did you know that the UT Libraries has thousands of online resources and physical items at our other locations? Explore collections at Hodges Library, DeVine Music Library, or the Hoskins Library Storage and Reading Room.
- Request physical items from DeVine, Hodges, or Hoskins through our OneSearch system. Choose the location closest to you for pickup.
- Want an electronic version instead? Use our Scan on Demand service to request scans of book chapters, journal articles, and more.
- For those must-have items that are located at Pendergrass, place a request through interlibrary loan. We’ll borrow from another library!
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library Closed Beginning May 23
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus
- For Your Reference: Final Episode of Second Season Airing April 21
- Lecture and Book Signing: Modern Appalachian Topography
- History and Academic Mentorship - For Your Reference streams March 17 at 7:00 p.m.