Beginning May 12, Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library will be closed for part of the summer for sprinkler installation. This project is anticipated to last approximately eight weeks. During this time, Pendergrass staff will be available to support your teaching, research, and learning both online and at other UT Libraries locations.
- Friday, May 7: The last day to place a request for services that require a pickup at Pendergrass Library. Examples include: large-format printing, physical item pickup, PDF scans from Pendergrass’s collection.
- Tuesday, May 11: The last day to access Pendergrass’s collection and spaces
- Wednesday, May 12: Sprinkler installation begins and Pendergrass’s space will be unavailable to patrons.
For updates regarding the project, visit Pendergrass’s Teaching and Learning Center guide.
- Pendergrass staff are available Monday – Friday, 8 am – 6 pm via our online chat. We are here to answer your questions, find online resources, and more!
- Not near your computer? You can also text us at 865-320-9885 to connect with a Pendergrass staff member.
- Staffed throughout the day, email is just a click away. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today.
- Got an in-depth project? Set up a consultation with Pendergrass staff today through our online scheduling portal.
- 3D printing will be available at Hodges Library. Email Makerspace and Technology Coordinator Richard Sexton for questions or to get started on your next print.
- The Studio at Hodges is available to assist with your next poster print. Submit your design on the Libraries’ Printing Services page and click on Hodges Library as your pickup location.
Did you know that the UT Libraries has thousands of online resources and physical items at our other locations? Explore collections at Hodges Library, DeVine Music Library, or the Hoskins Library Storage and Reading Room.
- Request physical items from DeVine, Hodges, or Hoskins through our OneSearch system. Choose the location closest to you for pickup.
- Want an electronic version instead? Use our Scan on Demand service to request scans of book chapters, journal articles, and more.
- For those must-have items that are located at Pendergrass, place a request through interlibrary loan. We’ll borrow from another library!
- Remember, online journals, e-books, and databases are just a click away. Access the suite of online materials on the Pendergrass Library homepage.
Recent NewsMore News
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021