Pendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library reopened at 1p.m. on 8/21/18 and will close at 5p.m. Regular hours resume 8/22/18. Photos and updates to come.
Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library was temporarily closed for renovations on May 9. Over the summer, library services will be available in the nearby Brehm Animal Science Building, Room 243 (computer lab). The library will reopen prior to fall semester.
During the renovation, staff will page materials from the collection to fulfill requests, and the large-format and 3D printing services will remain in operation. Patrons will be able to check out or return materials, including laptops, and pick up posters and 3D prints at 243 Brehm.
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019