Plumb’s Veterinary Drugs is scheduled for maintenance on Wednesday, July 15, between 8 PM and Thursday, July 16, 1 AM EST. Users may experience limited access to Plumb’s while the work is ongoing.
In terms of access during this downtime, here’s what you need to know.
You’ll still be able to:
• Search drugs
• View monographs
• View and share Medication Guides
• Use the conversion calculator
Recent NewsMore News
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
Upcoming EventsMore Events
- Important: All events will be held virtually. Event details will be updated.
Virtual Book Club: Gaining New PerspectivesAug. 4 @ 4pm
First Day to Request a Mail-In Ballot for Presidential ElectionAug. 5 @ 12am
Syllabus Support DayAug. 5 @ 1pm