Note: The potential interruption is no longer an issue. All services should now be running as expected.
Links to some library resources — such as digital collections and streaming media — will be out of service on Saturday, November 23, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., due to planned upgrades at OIT’s data center. Most critical services should remain available during this time including the Libraries’ website at www.lib.utk.edu, One Search, and Articles & Databases.
Bookmark this guide to alternate, workable links in case of unforeseen issues.
Recent NewsMore News
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Thursday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.