Note: The potential interruption is no longer an issue. All services should now be running as expected.
Links to some library resources — such as digital collections and streaming media — will be out of service on Saturday, November 23, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., due to planned upgrades at OIT’s data center. Most critical services should remain available during this time including the Libraries’ website at www.lib.utk.edu, One Search, and Articles & Databases.
Bookmark this guide to alternate, workable links in case of unforeseen issues.
Recent NewsMore News
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED
- EBSCO eBooks - System Maintenance - February 20, 2020
- ProQuest Databases Down for Scheduled Maintenance - 10 pm EST Sat., Feb. 8 until 4 am EST Sun., Feb.9, 2020
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Alert: problems accessing e-resources
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display