Note: The potential interruption is no longer an issue. All services should now be running as expected.
Links to some library resources — such as digital collections and streaming media — will be out of service on Saturday, November 23, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., due to planned upgrades at OIT’s data center. Most critical services should remain available during this time including the Libraries’ website at www.lib.utk.edu, One Search, and Articles & Databases.
Bookmark this guide to alternate, workable links in case of unforeseen issues.
Recent NewsMore News
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services
- Walk-in Access to Map Collection and Library Materials in Storage Reduced to One Day Per Week
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online