Students looking for a quiet place to study should check out the refurbished Miles Reading Room on the first floor of Hodges Library. Upgrades to the Miles Reading Room include new furniture, fresh paint, more power outlets, and a more open and appealing study environment—including a variety of booths, counters, pods, and easy chairs.
A ribbon-cutting ceremony will be held in the Miles Reading Room on Friday, September 22, at 4:30 p.m. Everyone is invited to join the celebration.
Further renovations to library spaces are planned, including upgrades to both public and staff areas at Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library and a Graduate Student Commons adjacent to the Miles Reading Room to support the unique needs of graduate students.
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019