Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
Members of the UT community are now able to reserve a Pendergrass study room.
To book a study room:
- First, visit the Pendergrass website. Click on the “Reserve a Room” link on the left-hand menu (or drop-down menu in mobile)
- Select 30-minute time slots (2 hour maximum per day) and complete the booking form.
- Once the form is completed, your reservation will be confirmed.
Recent NewsMore News
- Queer Conversations: Join us October 11
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21
- Workshop: Library Resources for “One Health” Researchers
- Women with Disabilities: Panel Discussion, Sept. 28
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation