Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
Members of the UT community are now able to reserve a Pendergrass study room.
To book a study room:
- First, visit the Pendergrass website. Click on the “Reserve a Room” link on the left-hand menu (or drop-down menu in mobile)
- Select 30-minute time slots (2 hour maximum per day) and complete the booking form.
- Once the form is completed, your reservation will be confirmed.
Recent NewsMore News
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces