ScienceDirect, Scopus, and other Elsevier products- are experiencing technical issues
Elsevier reports that there is a wide-spread problem affecting many of their customers (though not all) and affecting ScienceDirect, Scopus, and other products. They haven’t provided a timeline when they expect the problem to be resolved.
Recent NewsMore News
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021