Research Hint: Sign-in to “Get It” Delivered
The Libraries’ website allows you to request items online, but you must be signed-in to do so. If you access the website from off-campus — whether you’re a UTK-affiliated user or non-UTK user — you will not be able to see the full range of One Search results unless you sign-in prior to conducting your search.
Download a PDF of this
research hint here.
To pick up the Physical Item at one of our libraries, select a Pickup Location. UT faculty, graduate students, and staff may request Personal Delivery to a Work Address (i.e., department’s main office).[clear]
Recent NewsMore News
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED
- EBSCO eBooks - System Maintenance - February 20, 2020
- ProQuest Databases Down for Scheduled Maintenance - 10 pm EST Sat., Feb. 8 until 4 am EST Sun., Feb.9, 2020
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Alert: problems accessing e-resources
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
Upcoming EventsMore Events
- Important: All events will be held virtually. Event details will be updated.
Census Research Tools WorkshopApr. 2 @ 9:30amJohn C Hodges Library - 213
Foreign film: Song of the SeaApr. 7 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium
UT Libraries Game NightApr. 22 @ 6pmJohn C Hodges Library - 209