Research Hint: Sign-in to “Get It” Delivered
The Libraries’ website allows you to request items online, but you must be signed-in to do so. If you access the website from off-campus — whether you’re a UTK-affiliated user or non-UTK user — you will not be able to see the full range of One Search results unless you sign-in prior to conducting your search.
Download a PDF of this
research hint here.
To pick up the Physical Item at one of our libraries, select a Pickup Location. UT faculty, graduate students, and staff may request Personal Delivery to a Work Address (i.e., department’s main office).[clear]
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019