During the Spring 2021 semester, classes at the University of Tennessee are being offered in person, online, and through a hybrid combination. UT Libraries resources and services will follow a similar structure.
We encourage you to review our quick guide on How to Library below and check out our FAQ page for more details. As always, the latest information and library news is available to you when you connect with @UTKLibraries on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
We look forward to partnering with our Volunteer community to ensure everyone has a safe and healthy visit to any of our spaces throughout the spring semester.
Please remember, masks are required in all library spaces, including study rooms.
UT Libraries is always open online – and we’ve always got your back.
Our Spaces are Ready
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes available
- Furniture and computers spaced 6 feet apart
- Plexiglass shields installed at all Commons service points
- Directional signage is available to help you remain socially distanced during your visit
Our Assistance is Personal
- Research assistance available online at lib.utk.edu, via online chat or self-paced tutorials
- The Studio provides support for media projects through Zoom and online chat
- Subject Librarians are available for personalized consultations
- Special Collections materials are available to request and view by appointment
- Poster printing is available at both Hodges and Pendergrass libraries
- 3D printing is available at Pendergrass Library
Our partners are…each of you!
- Wear a face covering at all times and in all spaces
- Follow directional signage and floor markings
- Take note of room capacities and plan accordingly (Some study rooms are reservable)
- Use the self-checkout stations for your books and materials
- Food and drink from Starbucks and the POD available for carryout only
Check out a virtual tour of Hodges Library!
Recent NewsMore News
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces