The Hoskins Library Storage & Reading Room will be closed for several days due to demolition of a nearby wing of the Hoskins Library. Demolition is scheduled to begin on Monday, October 8. The Storage & Reading Room will close at 4 p.m., Friday, October 5, and will reopen following clearance of all debris from the site.
With the possible exception of some maps and microforms, most storage materials will continue to be available for campus delivery or library pick-up, and through email delivery of scanned articles or chapters. Requests can be submitted, as usual, through OneSearch (the catalog). Digitization requests may take up to 48 hours to process.
During the closure, the service desk, public space, and large-format scanning/printing will NOT be accessible.
Recent NewsMore News
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources
- GIVING TUESDAY NOW: Give to the Student Emergency Fund on May 5
- UT Libraries Zoom Backgrounds
- De-Stress for Success & Study Day Resources
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED