The publisher is moving to a new platform on Monday, February 1, 2021. Because of the unique structure of the database, Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online, its launch will be slightly delayed. Unfortunately, there will be no access to Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online between February 1 and February 15.
The institution that compiles the Thesaurus, the Bavarian Academy of Sciences in Munich, gives free online access to PDF versions of the Thesaurus Linguae Latinae of the previously published volumes A – M and O – P, as well as parts of N and R (organized by volumes and lemmas). This free online version of the Thesaurus Linguae Latinae is available at https://www.thesaurus.badw.de/en/tll-digital/tll-open-access.html.
Recent NewsMore News
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021