The publisher is moving to a new platform on Monday, February 1, 2021. Because of the unique structure of the database, Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online, its launch will be slightly delayed. Unfortunately, there will be no access to Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online between February 1 and February 15.
The institution that compiles the Thesaurus, the Bavarian Academy of Sciences in Munich, gives free online access to PDF versions of the Thesaurus Linguae Latinae of the previously published volumes A – M and O – P, as well as parts of N and R (organized by volumes and lemmas). This free online version of the Thesaurus Linguae Latinae is available at https://www.thesaurus.badw.de/en/tll-digital/tll-open-access.html.
Recent NewsMore News
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues- 4 Feb. 2021
- Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online - downtime between February 1 and February 15, 2021.
- Elsevier access issues resolved -- 29 January 2021
- ScienceDirect, Scopus, and other Elsevier products- are experiencing technical issues
- How to Library: Spring 2021