The publisher is moving to a new platform on Monday, February 1, 2021. Because of the unique structure of the database, Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online, its launch will be slightly delayed. Unfortunately, there will be no access to Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online between February 1 and February 15.
The institution that compiles the Thesaurus, the Bavarian Academy of Sciences in Munich, gives free online access to PDF versions of the Thesaurus Linguae Latinae of the previously published volumes A – M and O – P, as well as parts of N and R (organized by volumes and lemmas). This free online version of the Thesaurus Linguae Latinae is available at https://www.thesaurus.badw.de/en/tll-digital/tll-open-access.html.
Recent NewsMore News
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces