Add a UT Libraries background to your next Zoom meeting or study session!
Instructions for Use
Click the “select” button to save your favorite background below. On your next Zoom session, click the up arrow next to the “Stop Video” function and select “Choose Your Virtual Background.” Select the “+” button to upload your library image and choose your background. Be sure to uncheck the “Mirror My Video” box prior to heading back to the main screen.
Recent NewsMore News
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion
- UT Libraries Sets a Big Orange Goal
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations