The Libraries’ video streaming server will be offline from noon to 3 p.m. on Thursday, October 4, for routine maintenance.
This affects access to the Libraries’ video streaming server ONLY. Vendor streaming service platforms such as AVON, Films on Demand, Kanopy, etc. will not be affected.
For more information, contact Steven Milewski, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent NewsMore News
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources
- GIVING TUESDAY NOW: Give to the Student Emergency Fund on May 5
- UT Libraries Zoom Backgrounds
- De-Stress for Success & Study Day Resources
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED