Beginning December 11, the Hoskins Library Storage and Reading Room will be open for walk-in access only one day per week. Thereafter, the Storage and Reading Room (200 Hoskins Library, 1401 Cumberland Ave.) will be open each Wednesday from noon until 4 p.m.
Library Express delivery will still be available Monday through Friday, with 24- to 36-hour turnaround.
The Storage and Reading Room provides on-site access to the Map Collection, materials on microfilm, and low-use items (such as bound volumes of older journals) stored at Hoskins Library.
Library Express delivers loanable University Libraries materials to UT Knoxville students, faculty, and staff at no charge. All may request delivery to the nearest campus library for pick-up at the public service desk (John C. Hodges Library; DeVine Music Library; Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library). UT Knoxville faculty, staff, and graduate students may request delivery to their campus departments. A Scan On Demand service delivers free PDF scans of journal articles and book chapters from print and microform collections to all UT Knoxville students, faculty, and staff. Request delivery of both physical items and PDF scans through the Libraries’ One Search online catalog (search box at lib.utk.edu). (Non-cataloged items can be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Users may also arrange on-site access to the Hoskins Library Storage and Reading Room by appointment: contact email@example.com or 865-974-0021. For map-related inquiries or appointments, contact map librarian Greg March (firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-974-3878).
For questions about Hoskins Library Storage and Reading Room services, contact staff at 865-974-6214 or email@example.com.
Recent NewsMore News
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
Upcoming EventsMore Events
- Important: All events will be held virtually. Event details will be updated.
Virtual Book Club: Gaining New PerspectivesAug. 4 @ 4pm
First Day to Request a Mail-In Ballot for Presidential ElectionAug. 5 @ 12am
Syllabus Support DayAug. 5 @ 1pm