1 p.m., Thursday, April 19. There is currently a problem within Web of Science: FindText buttons are not retrieving articles properly in OneSearch (the Libraries’ online catalog/discovery tool). If you encounter this problem, please copy and paste the article title directly into OneSearch. The vendor is aware of the issue and working on a fix.
We know it is crunch time, so here are some alternate ways to get to the full-text articles: https://tiny.utk.edu/free4U.
For further help, you are welcome to open a Chat session with a librarian or to send an email to email@example.com.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter a similar problem with databases other than Web of Science.
Recent NewsMore News
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources
- GIVING TUESDAY NOW: Give to the Student Emergency Fund on May 5
- UT Libraries Zoom Backgrounds
- De-Stress for Success & Study Day Resources
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED