“Open Access Publishing & Avoiding Predatory Journal Publishers”
(A Zoom webinar with Rachel Caldwell, UT’s Scholarly Communication and Publishing Librarian)
April 12th, 2:30-3:30 p.m. EDT
Whether you’re looking for journals in your field, receive a solicitation to submit work from a publisher, or are wondering which Open Access journals are trustworthy, this workshop will teach you how to investigate a journal’s reputation before you submit your work to a publisher.
The workshop/webinar will be held online via Zoom. The session is intended for UT faculty as well as graduate students who are, or will be, publishing in scholarly journals. Details on the Zoom meeting will be sent to registrants.
Recent NewsMore News
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services
- Walk-in Access to Map Collection and Library Materials in Storage Reduced to One Day Per Week
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online