“Open Access Publishing & Avoiding Predatory Journal Publishers”
(A Zoom webinar with Rachel Caldwell, UT’s Scholarly Communication and Publishing Librarian)
April 12th, 2:30-3:30 p.m. EDT
Whether you’re looking for journals in your field, receive a solicitation to submit work from a publisher, or are wondering which Open Access journals are trustworthy, this workshop will teach you how to investigate a journal’s reputation before you submit your work to a publisher.
The workshop/webinar will be held online via Zoom. The session is intended for UT faculty as well as graduate students who are, or will be, publishing in scholarly journals. Details on the Zoom meeting will be sent to registrants.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26
- And the winner is...UT Libraries!
- UT Press Wins Book Awards
- Olivia Kelley Recognized for Extraordinary Customer Service Award
- This Year's Scholarship Winner
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive