“Open Access Publishing & Avoiding Predatory Journal Publishers”
(A Zoom webinar with Rachel Caldwell, UT’s Scholarly Communication and Publishing Librarian)
April 12th, 2:30-3:30 p.m. EDT
Whether you’re looking for journals in your field, receive a solicitation to submit work from a publisher, or are wondering which Open Access journals are trustworthy, this workshop will teach you how to investigate a journal’s reputation before you submit your work to a publisher.
The workshop/webinar will be held online via Zoom. The session is intended for UT faculty as well as graduate students who are, or will be, publishing in scholarly journals. Details on the Zoom meeting will be sent to registrants.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26