“Open Access Publishing & Avoiding Predatory Journal Publishers”
(A Zoom webinar with Rachel Caldwell, UT’s Scholarly Communication and Publishing Librarian)
April 12th, 2:30-3:30 p.m. EDT
Whether you’re looking for journals in your field, receive a solicitation to submit work from a publisher, or are wondering which Open Access journals are trustworthy, this workshop will teach you how to investigate a journal’s reputation before you submit your work to a publisher.
The workshop/webinar will be held online via Zoom. The session is intended for UT faculty as well as graduate students who are, or will be, publishing in scholarly journals. Details on the Zoom meeting will be sent to registrants.
Recent NewsMore News
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Friday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.