Most grant funding agencies require researchers to plan ahead for data preservation and sharing as part of their research projects. To aid with these requirements, the UT Libraries subscribes to an online tool that makes the process a little easier – the DMPTool.
DMPTool allows researchers to walk through the process of writing a data management plan for more than 35 different grant agencies, including the National Endowment for the Humanities, the National Institutes of Health, and all directorates of the National Science Foundation. Also provided are links to institution-specific guidelines.
Data Management Webinar:
Using the DMPTool
Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019
10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
The webinar will demonstrate how to use the DMPTool to create a well-crafted data management plan for over 35 different grant funding agencies.
For more information, contact Chris Eaker, Data Curation Librarian (email@example.com, 974-4404).
Recent NewsMore News
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion
- UT Libraries Sets a Big Orange Goal
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations