Workshop: 10:00-noon, Tuesday, July 31, 220E Hodges Library
Bring your own laptop or tablet, or use one provided by OIT.
Please register for the workshop here.
Save students money on textbooks. Learn how to find Open Educational Resources (OER) and turn them into your own course materials!
In this workshop, we will highlight:
- Sources and technologies for public domain and creative commons images, videos, textbooks, course units, and other media
- Practice identifying and assigning proper OER licensing
- Learn to evaluate OER for fit and quality
- Discuss options for sharing OER
- How to guide students in the creation of OER
For more information, contact Rachel Caldwell, Scholarly Communication Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26
- And the winner is...UT Libraries!
- UT Press Wins Book Awards
- Olivia Kelley Recognized for Extraordinary Customer Service Award
- This Year's Scholarship Winner
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive