Workshop: 10:00-noon, Tuesday, July 31, 220E Hodges Library
Bring your own laptop or tablet, or use one provided by OIT.
Please register for the workshop here.
Save students money on textbooks. Learn how to find Open Educational Resources (OER) and turn them into your own course materials!
In this workshop, we will highlight:
- Sources and technologies for public domain and creative commons images, videos, textbooks, course units, and other media
- Practice identifying and assigning proper OER licensing
- Learn to evaluate OER for fit and quality
- Discuss options for sharing OER
- How to guide students in the creation of OER
For more information, contact Rachel Caldwell, Scholarly Communication Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent NewsMore News
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Friday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.