Workshop: 10:00-noon, Tuesday, July 31, 220E Hodges Library
Bring your own laptop or tablet, or use one provided by OIT.
Please register for the workshop here.
Save students money on textbooks. Learn how to find Open Educational Resources (OER) and turn them into your own course materials!
In this workshop, we will highlight:
- Sources and technologies for public domain and creative commons images, videos, textbooks, course units, and other media
- Practice identifying and assigning proper OER licensing
- Learn to evaluate OER for fit and quality
- Discuss options for sharing OER
- How to guide students in the creation of OER
For more information, contact Rachel Caldwell, Scholarly Communication Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent NewsMore News
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services
- Walk-in Access to Map Collection and Library Materials in Storage Reduced to One Day Per Week
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online