Workshop: 10:00-noon, Tuesday, July 31, 220E Hodges Library
Bring your own laptop or tablet, or use one provided by OIT.
Please register for the workshop here.
Save students money on textbooks. Learn how to find Open Educational Resources (OER) and turn them into your own course materials!
In this workshop, we will highlight:
- Sources and technologies for public domain and creative commons images, videos, textbooks, course units, and other media
- Practice identifying and assigning proper OER licensing
- Learn to evaluate OER for fit and quality
- Discuss options for sharing OER
- How to guide students in the creation of OER
For more information, contact Rachel Caldwell, Scholarly Communication Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26