Writing papers got you down? Not sure how or where to start your research? Join us for a “Writing Blitz” in 209 Hodges Library on Study Day, December 5. Work surrounded by others with the same goal in mind: finish those papers!
Librarians and Writing Center staff will be on hand from 5 p.m. to midnight, but students are welcome to camp out all night. Workstations are reserved for your use, and there will be coffee, tea, lemonade, and healthy snacks to get you through the night. The first 50 participants will receive a free goodie bag.
Recent NewsMore News
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services
- Walk-in Access to Map Collection and Library Materials in Storage Reduced to One Day Per Week
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online